BIOCAD presents results of clinical trial proving efficacy of netakimab in the treatment of psoriatic arthritis at the Annual European Congress of Rheumatology (EULAR 2020). Four abstracts present the results from an international randomized double-blind phase 3 clinical trial (PATERA) which demonstrate netakimab decreases disease activity and reduces skin manifestation of psoriatic arthritis through 24 weeks of therapy.
- Oncotarget: quantitative ultrasound radiomics in prediction of treatment response for breast cancer
- U of M trial shows hydroxychloroquine does not prevent COVID-19 in health care workers
- Covid-19 interventions can cut virus infections, severe outcomes, and healthcare needs
- Vanilla cultivation under trees promotes pest regulation
- NOAA report reveals condition of natural and cultural resources of Papahānaumokuākea