New research near Uluru in Australia’s arid centre shows that rock structures formed deep within the ancient Gondwana supercontinent controlled the rupture pathways of one of Australia’s largest modern earthquakes.
- One way to prevent cancer: map the fundamentals of how cells go awry
- How initiatives empowering employees can backfire
- Hot-button words trigger conservatives and liberals differently
- A CNIO team describes how a virus can cause diabetes
- From pills to powder: 1 in 3 high school seniors who misused prescription opioids later used heroin