According to a new study by an international team of researchers from the Caribbean, Europe and North America, the Caribbean was settled by several successive population dispersals that originated on the American mainland.
- Lab-grown mini-lungs mimic the real thing – right down to covid infection
- Soil fungi act like a support network for trees, study shows
- COVID-19: Dexamethasone discovery carries treatment implications
- Hackensack Meridian CDI, University of Michigan show faster COVID-19 antibody test
- Comparing canine brains using 3D-endocast modelling