Indiscriminate feeding by an alien population of the carnivorous spotted-thighed frog — could severely affect the native biodiversity of southern Australia according to a new study by the University of South Australia.
- Medical minds meet to develop novel treatment for one patient’s immune system defect
- Report calls for easing access, improving home health for older adults
- COVID-19 news from Annals of Internal Medicine
- DNA in fringe-lipped bat poop reveals unexpected eating habits
- DrugCell: new experimental AI platform matches tumor to best drug combo