Women’s risk of falling ill with cardiovascular disease, and dying from it, is lower than that of men of the same age, irrespective of where in the world they live. This is shown by a study of, in total, more than 160,000 men and women in 27 countries. Scientists at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden, are among those presenting the results.
- Novel pooled testing strategies can significantly better identify COVID-19 infections
- Real-world effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccine – research by Clalit Research Institute
- Health professional societies address critical care clinician burnout
- A-maze-ing pheasants have two ways of navigating
- On the line: Watching nanoparticles get in shape