Researchers from The University of Tokyo have found that attractive and repulsive interactions between particles are both essential to form structural order that controls the dynamics of glass-forming liquids. This knowledge will help understanding why a liquid becomes so viscous before glass formation.
- First food-grade intermediate wheatgrass released
- Make the best of bad reviews by leveraging consumer empathy
- Children’s pester power a future target for interventions
- Childhood connection to nature has many benefits but is not universally positive, finds review
- Citizen scientists help geologists to identify earthquakes and tectonic tremors