Researchers from The University of Tokyo have found that attractive and repulsive interactions between particles are both essential to form structural order that controls the dynamics of glass-forming liquids. This knowledge will help understanding why a liquid becomes so viscous before glass formation.
- Study measures effectiveness of different face mask materials when coughing
- Seesaw of Indo-Pacific summer monsoons triggered by the tropical Atlantic Ocean
- International team tracks record-setting smoke cloud from Australian wildfires
- Study finds seabird ecosystem shift in Falkland islands
- Shot of alcohol can help an irregular heartbeat