Dubbed HAMR-JR, this microrobot developed by Harvard researchers is a half-scale version of the cockroach-inspired Harvard Ambulatory Microrobot or HAMR. About the size of a penny, HAMR-JR can perform almost all of the feats of its larger-scale predecessor, making it one of the most dexterous microrobots to date.
- Perspective: Understanding COVID-19 vaccine efficacy
- Scientists identify compound that stimulates muscle cells in mice
- Word graph analysis confirms that dream report structure varies according to sleep stage
- Novel method for measuring spatial dependencies turns less data into more data
- Smile, wave: Some exoplanets may be able to see us, too