A new report from researchers at The Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing (TILDA) at Trinity College entitled ‘Internet access and use among adults aged 50 and over in Ireland’ delves into the internet habits and behaviours of older adults in Ireland. The report outlines encouraging evidence that older adults are increasingly connected in the online world but urges Government to ensure that all citizens can engage fully with the relevant organisations and supports online during this time.
- Study shows variation in hospital visitor & ICU communication policies due to COVID-19
- Arecibo Observatory returns from tropical storm Isaias lockdown to track asteroid for NASA
- Credible assumptions replace missing data in COVID analysis
- Chemotherapy is used to treat less than 25% of people with localized sarcoma
- Unveiled: A channel SARS-CoV-2 may use to proceed with viral replication in the host cell