A new report from researchers at The Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing (TILDA) at Trinity College entitled ‘Internet access and use among adults aged 50 and over in Ireland’ delves into the internet habits and behaviours of older adults in Ireland. The report outlines encouraging evidence that older adults are increasingly connected in the online world but urges Government to ensure that all citizens can engage fully with the relevant organisations and supports online during this time.
- Tissue, scaffold technologies provide new options for breast cancer, other diseases
- High fat diets may over-activate destructive heart disease protein
- A materials science approach to combating coronavirus
- New study proposes a low cost, high efficiency mask design
- Coffee for the birds: connecting bird-watchers with shade-grown coffee