A new report from researchers at The Irish Longitudinal Study on Ageing (TILDA) at Trinity College entitled ‘Internet access and use among adults aged 50 and over in Ireland’ delves into the internet habits and behaviours of older adults in Ireland. The report outlines encouraging evidence that older adults are increasingly connected in the online world but urges Government to ensure that all citizens can engage fully with the relevant organisations and supports online during this time.
- Study measures effectiveness of different face mask materials when coughing
- Seesaw of Indo-Pacific summer monsoons triggered by the tropical Atlantic Ocean
- International team tracks record-setting smoke cloud from Australian wildfires
- Study finds seabird ecosystem shift in Falkland islands
- Shot of alcohol can help an irregular heartbeat