A recently completed research project revealed the potential for reducing material used for a suspension bridge deck by more than 25 per cent — meaning a saving of up to 30 per cent of CO2 emissions.
- First food-grade intermediate wheatgrass released
- Make the best of bad reviews by leveraging consumer empathy
- Children’s pester power a future target for interventions
- Childhood connection to nature has many benefits but is not universally positive, finds review
- Citizen scientists help geologists to identify earthquakes and tectonic tremors