The quest to discover how new diseases — such as Covid-19 — emerge and spread in response to global land-use change driven by human population expansion still contains ‘major gaps’, researchers have claimed.
- Paper: Congress must clarify limits of gene-editing technologies
- Palliative care needed across China for everyone who needs it — study
- Legacy pollutants found in migratory terns in Great Lakes region
- The soft power concept of German energy foreign policy
- Bronze Age herders were less mobile than previously thought