Researchers from Osaka University have created porous titanium dioxide ceramic thin films, at high temperatures and room temperature. The thin ceramic films strongly adhere to glass and plastic surfaces. Gas sensing performance is dramatically improved compared with nonporous titanium-based sensors. The adherent porous films will be useful in many useful applications, such as viral detection and as whitening agents.
- Indian and Pakistani women diagnosed with more aggressive breast cancer at younger age
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. to publish Journal of Correctional Health Care