Cincinnati Children’s obesity science expert Senad Divanovic, PhD, reports in Nature Communications that adipocytes themselves can unlock a dormant inflammatory potential during obesity that further disrupts a person’s metabolism.
- Credible assumptions replace missing data in COVID analysis
- Chemotherapy is used to treat less than 25% of people with localized sarcoma
- Unveiled: A channel SARS-CoV-2 may use to proceed with viral replication in the host cell
- Chemists build natural anti-cancer compound with lean new process
- Study finds benefit in more frequent HIV screenings for young men who have sex with men