The number of heart attack patients seeking urgent hospital care has dropped by more than 50% during the COVID-19 outbreak, according to an extensive worldwide survey by the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). The findings are published in European Heart Journal – Quality of Care and Clinical Outcomes (EHJ-QCCO)1 and shown graphically online.
- Berkeley Lab science snapshots
- New treatment targets found for blinding retinal disease
- KIST finds clue to improve artificial vision for patients with retinitis pigmentosa
- How to boost tips and donations with the dueling preference approach
- UT southwestern levels the playing field for testicular cancer patients