Techniques used to detect fingermarks on traditional cotton banknotes are not effective on Scottish banks’ new polymer notes and different methods are required, according to a study by University of Strathclyde researchers.
- Oncotarget: Survival after resection of brain metastases: A matched cohort analysis
- Indian and Pakistani women diagnosed with more aggressive breast cancer at younger age
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds