The vast majority of U.S. adults (80%) say they will be more mindful about practicing self-care regularly once the pandemic is over, according to a new survey conducted by The Harris Poll on behalf of Samueli Integrative Health Programs. Nearly half of Americans (46%) also report that they are struggling to find ways to maintain their whole health (i.e., physical, mental, and spiritual health) during the pandemic.
- COVID-19 shapes political approval ratings
- During pandemic, racism puts additional stress on Asian Americans
- New nemertean species found in Panama represents the first of its genus from the Caribbean
- Age restrictions for handguns make little difference in homicides
- A step toward helping patients breathe deeply