A joint team from the Institute of Solid State Physics of the Hefei Institutes of Physical Science, collaborating with researchers from the Center for High Pressure Science & Technology Advanced Research and University of Edinburgh, has reported a new discovery in which they found counterintuitive effects of isotopic doping on the phase diagram of H2-HD-D2 molecular alloy.
- Addition of sintilimab to pemetrexed and platinum improved progression-free survival
- Phase 3 eXalt3 study shows significantly longer progression-free survival
- checkmate 743 shows that dual immunotherapy, nivolumab + ipilimumab
- Scientists discover curious clues in the war between cf bacteria
- Predicting drought in the American West just got more difficult