A joint team from the Institute of Solid State Physics of the Hefei Institutes of Physical Science, collaborating with researchers from the Center for High Pressure Science & Technology Advanced Research and University of Edinburgh, has reported a new discovery in which they found counterintuitive effects of isotopic doping on the phase diagram of H2-HD-D2 molecular alloy.
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. to publish Journal of Correctional Health Care
- Exploring the source of stars and planets in a laboratory