Hydrogeologist Abe Springer contributed results and implications on springs as refugia from his research group’s springs ecohydrology research and helped develop a geomorphological-based classification system for springs ecosystems.
- Soil-powered fuel cell promises cheap, sustainable water purification
- Reforestation plans in Africa could go awry
- Coral researchers find link between bacterial genus and disease susceptibility
- How computer scientists and marketers can create a better CX with AI
- Scientists discover new organic compounds that could have helped form the first cells