According to a recent report by Johns Hopkins Medicine researchers, artificial intelligence (AI) should be used to expand the role of chest X-ray imaging — using computed tomography, or CT — in diagnosing and assessing coronavirus infection so that it can be more than just a means of screening for signs of COVID-19 in a patient’s lungs.
- First food-grade intermediate wheatgrass released
- Make the best of bad reviews by leveraging consumer empathy
- Children’s pester power a future target for interventions
- Childhood connection to nature has many benefits but is not universally positive, finds review
- Citizen scientists help geologists to identify earthquakes and tectonic tremors