Researchers from the Faculty of Physics at the University of Warsaw, ETH in Zurich and the University of Cambridge have synthesized and analysed active microparticles self-propelling in a fluid and reversing their propulsion direction depending on the wavelength of illuminating light. A research article summarizing their work has recently been published in Nature Communications.
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. to publish Journal of Correctional Health Care
- Exploring the source of stars and planets in a laboratory
- Fipronil, a common insecticide, disrupts aquatic communities in the U.S.