Tiger snakes living in Perth’s urban wetlands are accumulating toxic heavy metals in their livers, suggesting that their habitats — critical, local ecosystems — are contaminated and the species may be suffering as a result.
- Addition of sintilimab to pemetrexed and platinum improved progression-free survival
- Phase 3 eXalt3 study shows significantly longer progression-free survival
- checkmate 743 shows that dual immunotherapy, nivolumab + ipilimumab
- Scientists discover curious clues in the war between cf bacteria
- Predicting drought in the American West just got more difficult