Study finds reflecting sunlight to cool the planet will weaken extratropical storm tracks, causing other global changes.
- A new look at Mars’ eerie, ultraviolet nighttime glow
- Provider access to chronic opioid prescribing resources improves guideline adherance
- Training neural circuits early in development improves response, study finds
- Study finds high levels of toxic pollutants in stranded dolphins and whales
- Few changes seen in ‘Big Five’ personality traits during early days of COVID-19 pandemic