Cells are a little easier to understand, thanks to improved technology developed by a team of researchers based in China. Using a method called Raman-Activated Cell Ejection and Sequencing (RACE-Seq), the scientists were able to improve the success of identifying and sequencing individual cells from our environments to understand the cells’ functions.
- Study finds high levels of toxic pollutants in stranded dolphins and whales
- Few changes seen in ‘Big Five’ personality traits during early days of COVID-19 pandemic
- NASA’s Maven observes martian night sky pulsing in ultraviolet light
- Study shows variation in hospital visitor & ICU communication policies due to COVID-19
- Arecibo Observatory returns from tropical storm Isaias lockdown to track asteroid for NASA