There is an urgent need for guidance and consensus on the methods for, and reporting of, high-resolution peripheral quantitative computed tomography (HR-pQCT) imaging so that different studies can be compared to each other. This position paper, published by a joint working group from IOF, ASBMR and ECTS addresses the need for standardization of techniques and terminology, provides guidance on interpretation and reporting of results, and discusses unresolved issues in the field.
- Cultural values and demographics impact COVID-19 pandemic
- Antibiotic-resistant strains of staph bacteria may be spreading between pigs raised in factory farms
- Built to last: New copolymer binder to extend the life of lithium ion batteries
- Life’s rich pattern: Researchers use sound to shape the future of printing
- New method facilitates development of antibody-based drugs