Infrared imagery from NASA’s Aqua satellite showed that strong storms from a redeveloped tropical cyclone were soaking parts of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula. Tropical Depression 03L is expected to generate heavy rainfall in the region.
- Study shows variation in hospital visitor & ICU communication policies due to COVID-19
- Arecibo Observatory returns from tropical storm Isaias lockdown to track asteroid for NASA
- Credible assumptions replace missing data in COVID analysis
- Chemotherapy is used to treat less than 25% of people with localized sarcoma
- Unveiled: A channel SARS-CoV-2 may use to proceed with viral replication in the host cell