An international team with ties to UCF has cracked a challenge that could herald a new era of ultra-high-density computing. For years engineers and scientists around the world have been trying to make smaller and faster electronics. Many teams are working on combining the diode and resistor into a single device. An international team of scientists and engineers have done it and their findings detailed in the June 1 issue of Nature Materials.
- Addition of sintilimab to pemetrexed and platinum improved progression-free survival
- Phase 3 eXalt3 study shows significantly longer progression-free survival
- checkmate 743 shows that dual immunotherapy, nivolumab + ipilimumab
- Scientists discover curious clues in the war between cf bacteria
- Predicting drought in the American West just got more difficult