A personal, handheld device emitting high-intensity ultraviolet light to disinfect areas by killing the novel coronavirus is now feasible, according to researchers at Penn State, the University of Minnesota and two Japanese universities.
- Study finds seabird ecosystem shift in Falkland islands
- Shot of alcohol can help an irregular heartbeat
- Location and extent of coral reefs mapped worldwide using advanced AI
- New sulfur dioxide conversion method may transform current industrial techniques
- SoundWatch: New smartwatch app alerts d/Deaf and hard-of-hearing users to birdsong, sirens and other desired sounds