Many people do not receive treatment for their mental health problems because of a shortage of providers and lack of access to mental health services, but one solution is to integrate mental health treatment into medical care. A new study finds that integrating behavioral health services into physician medical practices faces cultural and financial barriers, but providing technical support and improved payment models may enhance the long-term sustainability of the approach.
- Study finds seabird ecosystem shift in Falkland islands
- Shot of alcohol can help an irregular heartbeat
- Location and extent of coral reefs mapped worldwide using advanced AI
- New sulfur dioxide conversion method may transform current industrial techniques
- SoundWatch: New smartwatch app alerts d/Deaf and hard-of-hearing users to birdsong, sirens and other desired sounds