Invasive weeds pose a significant threat to global agriculture productivity — and their threat will become more pronounced if the Earth’s climate is affected by increased greenhouse gas concentration, according a Flinders University climate researcher.
- Tissue, scaffold technologies provide new options for breast cancer, other diseases
- High fat diets may over-activate destructive heart disease protein
- A materials science approach to combating coronavirus
- New study proposes a low cost, high efficiency mask design
- Coffee for the birds: connecting bird-watchers with shade-grown coffee