New research from the UBC Sauder School of Business may have figured out why. The study, published in the Journal of Consumer Psychology, reveals key insights into how excitement, anticipation and dread factor into people’s decision-making.
- Novel pooled testing strategies can significantly better identify COVID-19 infections
- Real-world effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccine – research by Clalit Research Institute
- Health professional societies address critical care clinician burnout
- A-maze-ing pheasants have two ways of navigating
- On the line: Watching nanoparticles get in shape