Scientists at UCL have discovered sets of regulatory genes, which are responsible for maintaining healthy hearing. The finding, made in fruit flies, could potentially lead to treatments for age-related hearing loss (ARHL) in humans.
- Evidence review confirms CDC guidance about infectivity of novel coronavirus
- Safety considerations for visiting primary care doctors
- Light pollution may increase biting behavior at night in Aedes aegypti mosquitoes
- Tradition of petrified birds in the Dome of the Rock
- One way to prevent cancer: map the fundamentals of how cells go awry