Scientists at UCL have discovered sets of regulatory genes, which are responsible for maintaining healthy hearing. The finding, made in fruit flies, could potentially lead to treatments for age-related hearing loss (ARHL) in humans.
- Berkeley Lab science snapshots
- New treatment targets found for blinding retinal disease
- KIST finds clue to improve artificial vision for patients with retinitis pigmentosa
- How to boost tips and donations with the dueling preference approach
- UT southwestern levels the playing field for testicular cancer patients