Researchers have developed a new easy-to-use smart optical film technology that allows smart window devices to autonomously switch between transparent and opaque states in response to the surrounding light conditions.
- Evidence review confirms CDC guidance about infectivity of novel coronavirus
- Safety considerations for visiting primary care doctors
- Light pollution may increase biting behavior at night in Aedes aegypti mosquitoes
- Tradition of petrified birds in the Dome of the Rock
- One way to prevent cancer: map the fundamentals of how cells go awry