A new study suggest that whether certain genes are expressed may play a role in susceptibility to post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- Chemists build natural anti-cancer compound with lean new process
- Study finds benefit in more frequent HIV screenings for young men who have sex with men
- New studies highlight racial disparities among stroke patients with COVID-19
- “Ample evidence” that Cape Hatteras beach closures benefit birds
- Placebos prove powerful even when people know they’re taking one