Grassroots movements halt environmental degradation in up to 27% of environmental conflicts worldwide, according to a study by the ICTA-UAB. Activists are victims of violence in 18% of cases, and of murder in 13%, and figures increase when indigenous peoples are involved.
- What new research reveals about rude workplace emails
- Scientists Discover Genetic and Immunologic Underpinnings of Some Cases of Severe COVID-19
- Tracking shape changes in amazon fish after major river is dammed
- Lending color to dead cells — A novel natural dye for screening cell viability
- How earthquake swarms arise