Ancient DNA extracted from Dead Sea Scrolls by Tel Aviv University researchers permits a rare, unanticipated glimpse into world of Second Temple Judaism. The study was published today as the cover story in the journal Cell.
- UMD-led study shows fear and anxiety share same bases in brain
- Patients who had more severe covid-19 may be the best donors for convalescent plasma therapy
- Astrophysics team lights the way for more accurate model of the universe
- Tropical cyclones moving faster in recent decades
- Untreated sleep apnea is associated with flu hospitalization