Ancient DNA extracted from Dead Sea Scrolls by Tel Aviv University researchers permits a rare, unanticipated glimpse into world of Second Temple Judaism. The study was published today as the cover story in the journal Cell.
- Berkeley Lab science snapshots
- New treatment targets found for blinding retinal disease
- KIST finds clue to improve artificial vision for patients with retinitis pigmentosa
- How to boost tips and donations with the dueling preference approach
- UT southwestern levels the playing field for testicular cancer patients