A new study from researchers at The University of Texas at Austin has found that some antivirals are useful for more than helping sick people get better — they also can prevent thousands of deaths and hundreds of thousands of virus cases if used in the early stages of infection.
- Addition of sintilimab to pemetrexed and platinum improved progression-free survival
- Phase 3 eXalt3 study shows significantly longer progression-free survival
- checkmate 743 shows that dual immunotherapy, nivolumab + ipilimumab
- Scientists discover curious clues in the war between cf bacteria
- Predicting drought in the American West just got more difficult