In a peer-reviewed commentary published in npj Digital Medicine, experts from Regenstrief Institute, Mayo Clinic and The Pew Charitable Trusts write that matching patient records from disparate sources is not only achievable, but fundamental to stem the tide of the current pandemic and allow for fast action for future highly contagious viruses.
- UMD-led study shows fear and anxiety share same bases in brain
- Patients who had more severe covid-19 may be the best donors for convalescent plasma therapy
- Astrophysics team lights the way for more accurate model of the universe
- Tropical cyclones moving faster in recent decades
- Untreated sleep apnea is associated with flu hospitalization