A paper recently published online in the journal Chest reports on a study of the palliative ventilator withdrawal (PVW) procedure performed in intensive care units (ICU) at end of life.
- Evolution of consumption: A psychological ownership framework
- Hospital floors are hotspot for bacteria, creating route of transfer to patients
- Decaying jellyfish blooms can cause temporary changes to water column food webs
- Decision conflict before cancer surgery correlates with lower activity after surgery
- Archaeologists reveal human resilience in the face of climate change in ancient Turkey