Men participated more in an active learning course in science, technology, engineering and math, while women reported lower perceptions of their scientific abilities, were more aware of gender identity and more likely to feel judged based on gender, a new Cornell-led study has found.
- Study finds seabird ecosystem shift in Falkland islands
- Shot of alcohol can help an irregular heartbeat
- Location and extent of coral reefs mapped worldwide using advanced AI
- New sulfur dioxide conversion method may transform current industrial techniques
- SoundWatch: New smartwatch app alerts d/Deaf and hard-of-hearing users to birdsong, sirens and other desired sounds