Men participated more in an active learning course in science, technology, engineering and math, while women reported lower perceptions of their scientific abilities, were more aware of gender identity and more likely to feel judged based on gender, a new Cornell-led study has found.
- Chemists build natural anti-cancer compound with lean new process
- Study finds benefit in more frequent HIV screenings for young men who have sex with men
- New studies highlight racial disparities among stroke patients with COVID-19
- “Ample evidence” that Cape Hatteras beach closures benefit birds
- Placebos prove powerful even when people know they’re taking one