Remdesivir’s formulation includes the solubilizer Captisol, developed at the University of Kansas, which allows remdesivir be administered to the patient. Captisol was invented and patented by Valentino Stella, University Distinguished Professor Emeritus, and Roger Rajewski, research professor in the Department of Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Over 80% of Atlantic Rainforest remnants have been impacted by human activity
- ‘Miracle poison’ for novel therapeutics
- Paleontologists discover new insect group after solving 150-year-old mystery
- Tool that more efficiently analyzes ocean color data will become part of NASA program
- Bearded seals are loud – but not loud enough