Researchers of Peter the Great St. Petersburg Polytechnic University (SPbPU) approached the creation of a solid-state thin-film battery for miniature devices and sensors. Scientists were able to obtain the cathode material, lithium nickelate using the Atomic Layer Deposition method.
- COVID-19 shapes political approval ratings
- During pandemic, racism puts additional stress on Asian Americans
- New nemertean species found in Panama represents the first of its genus from the Caribbean
- Age restrictions for handguns make little difference in homicides
- A step toward helping patients breathe deeply