‘TurboRVB’ is a first-principles quantum Monte Carlo software package developed by Prof. Sandro Sorella (SISSA/Italy) and his collaborators. Very recently, Assist. Prof. Kosuke Nakano at Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST/Japan) and his collaborators have published a review paper in The Journal of Chemical Physics [J. Chem. Phys. 152, 204121, 2020]. The published paper describes the details of the algorithms implemented in TurboRVB and summarizes its applications to date.
- Addition of sintilimab to pemetrexed and platinum improved progression-free survival
- Phase 3 eXalt3 study shows significantly longer progression-free survival
- checkmate 743 shows that dual immunotherapy, nivolumab + ipilimumab
- Scientists discover curious clues in the war between cf bacteria
- Predicting drought in the American West just got more difficult