‘TurboRVB’ is a first-principles quantum Monte Carlo software package developed by Prof. Sandro Sorella (SISSA/Italy) and his collaborators. Very recently, Assist. Prof. Kosuke Nakano at Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (JAIST/Japan) and his collaborators have published a review paper in The Journal of Chemical Physics [J. Chem. Phys. 152, 204121, 2020]. The published paper describes the details of the algorithms implemented in TurboRVB and summarizes its applications to date.
- New shape-changing 4D materials hold promise for morphodynamic tissue engineering
- UM scientists achieve breakthrough in culturing corals and sea anemones cells
- New discoveries on the containment of COVID-19 finds travel bans are of limited value
- Baby mice have a skill that humans want – and this microchip might help us learn it
- Fantastic voyage: Nanobodies could help CRISPR turn genes on and off