A Finnish research group has found strong evidence for the presence of exotic quark matter inside the cores of the largest neutron stars in existence. The conclusion was reached by combining recent results from theoretical particle and nuclear physics to measurements of gravitational waves from neutron star collisions.
- First food-grade intermediate wheatgrass released
- Make the best of bad reviews by leveraging consumer empathy
- Children’s pester power a future target for interventions
- Childhood connection to nature has many benefits but is not universally positive, finds review
- Citizen scientists help geologists to identify earthquakes and tectonic tremors