A Finnish research group has found strong evidence for the presence of exotic quark matter inside the cores of the largest neutron stars in existence. The conclusion was reached by combining recent results from theoretical particle and nuclear physics to measurements of gravitational waves from neutron star collisions.
- Novel pooled testing strategies can significantly better identify COVID-19 infections
- Real-world effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccine – research by Clalit Research Institute
- Health professional societies address critical care clinician burnout
- A-maze-ing pheasants have two ways of navigating
- On the line: Watching nanoparticles get in shape