A study conducted in Sydney, Australia, during the early epidemic stage of COVID-19 has found an association between lower humidity and an increase in locally acquired positive cases. Researchers discovered a 1 percent decrease in humidity could increase the number of COVID-19 cases by 6 percent.
- Evolution of consumption: A psychological ownership framework
- Hospital floors are hotspot for bacteria, creating route of transfer to patients
- Decaying jellyfish blooms can cause temporary changes to water column food webs
- Decision conflict before cancer surgery correlates with lower activity after surgery
- Archaeologists reveal human resilience in the face of climate change in ancient Turkey