Researchers at the Francis Crick Institute have uncovered how cancer cells protect themselves from viruses that are harmful to tumors but not to healthy cells. These findings could lead to improved viral treatments for the disease.
- Chemists build natural anti-cancer compound with lean new process
- Study finds benefit in more frequent HIV screenings for young men who have sex with men
- New studies highlight racial disparities among stroke patients with COVID-19
- “Ample evidence” that Cape Hatteras beach closures benefit birds
- Placebos prove powerful even when people know they’re taking one