A research group from the Moscow Center for Diagnostics & Telemedicine has created a physical model to maintain the quality of one of the most commonly used MRI pulse sequences: the diffusion-weighted imaging (DWI). Since the sequence is highly sensitive to various types of tumors, the method will help to apply it to different MR scanners. Full details are available in the article published in the Insights into Imaging.
- Addition of sintilimab to pemetrexed and platinum improved progression-free survival
- Phase 3 eXalt3 study shows significantly longer progression-free survival
- checkmate 743 shows that dual immunotherapy, nivolumab + ipilimumab
- Scientists discover curious clues in the war between cf bacteria
- Predicting drought in the American West just got more difficult