Why do some couples stay together yet others split up? Timing and desire for commitment are key indicators, according to new insights from SMU Assistant Professor Kenneth Tan.
- Reforestation plans in Africa could go awry
- Coral researchers find link between bacterial genus and disease susceptibility
- How computer scientists and marketers can create a better CX with AI
- Scientists discover new organic compounds that could have helped form the first cells
- Coronaviruses are masters of mimicry, new study finds