A University of Minnesota Medical School researcher recently published an article in Nature Communications that shows the differences in visual motion perception in autism spectrum disorder are accompanied by weaker neural suppression in the visual cortex of the brain.
- Study shows variation in hospital visitor & ICU communication policies due to COVID-19
- Arecibo Observatory returns from tropical storm Isaias lockdown to track asteroid for NASA
- Credible assumptions replace missing data in COVID analysis
- Chemotherapy is used to treat less than 25% of people with localized sarcoma
- Unveiled: A channel SARS-CoV-2 may use to proceed with viral replication in the host cell