A new study examines the symbiotic relationship between two types of bacteria and spittlebugs that helps the insect live on very low-nutrient food.
- Study finds high levels of toxic pollutants in stranded dolphins and whales
- Few changes seen in ‘Big Five’ personality traits during early days of COVID-19 pandemic
- NASA’s Maven observes martian night sky pulsing in ultraviolet light
- Study shows variation in hospital visitor & ICU communication policies due to COVID-19
- Arecibo Observatory returns from tropical storm Isaias lockdown to track asteroid for NASA