Land use choices can have a significant impact on climate change mitigation and help meet the increased ambition foreseen by the ‘European Green Deal’. It is time to step up efforts to quantify the land sector’s carbon emissions and removals. A study, which includes the CMCC Foundation’s participation, analyses the EU regulations in force on the subject, which to date still place limits on the contribution that the land use sector can make to achieving the Union’s climate objectives.
- Oncotarget: Evaluation of cellular alteration & inflammatory profile of cells
- Cause of Alzheimer’s disease traced to mutation in common enzyme
- Elkhorn coral actively fighting off diseases on reef, study finds
- Mary Ann Liebert, Inc. to publish Journal of Correctional Health Care
- Exploring the source of stars and planets in a laboratory