Researchers surveyed nearly 500 attendees at the 2019 Hash Bash in Ann Arbor, Michigan, to learn about cannabis enthusiasts’ awareness of cannabis harm reduction strategies. The results indicate a need for better public health campaigns.
- Addition of sintilimab to pemetrexed and platinum improved progression-free survival
- Phase 3 eXalt3 study shows significantly longer progression-free survival
- checkmate 743 shows that dual immunotherapy, nivolumab + ipilimumab
- Scientists discover curious clues in the war between cf bacteria
- Predicting drought in the American West just got more difficult